The Sioux Falls Area Humane Society is 100% community-funded. We rely heavily on the amazing corporate and community sponsors who support us. We couldn't do what we do with YOU!
. Want to be added to that list?
Why become a corporate sponsor?
We offer corporate sponsorships that include many benefits for your company. We see thousands of people walk through our doors each year, not to mention the thousands that follow our social platforms from the Sioux Empire and beyond. These animal lovers represent some of the most loyal consumers in the market and they will see your support!How much does it cost?
There are various levels of support available with matching benefits, from $500 up to $10,000.What benefits come with platinum sponsorship?
Are there other sponsorship opportunities?Who do we contact for more information?
A platinum sponsor is the top sponsorship opportunity for corporate sponsors at $10,000. Because of your extreme generosity and support, there are many matching benefits!
- Logo featured and linked on our homepage and corporate sponsor page.
- Inclusion of your marketing material in all outgoing adoption kits, which averages 250 kits a month that are outgoing.
- Reach thousands of consumers who visit our shelter each year.
- Logo featured on our "Platinum Corporate Sponsors" lobby display.
- Your marketing materials in our reception area.
- Announcement to over 40,000 loyal SFAHS social media followers, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Facebook posts featuring our business during your 12-month sponsorship period. Content to be coordinated with SFAHS staff two weeks prior to posting.
- One special event or fundraiser at your place of business.
- For our B2B sponsors without a storefront, SFAHS will host a service group opportunity for your employees with recognition.
- Events will be promoted on social media, our website, and e-newsletter.
- Includes $1000 sponsorship of annual Bark in the Park 3k/5k event that takes place in August.
For more information on becoming an annual HSHC Corporate Sponsor, please contact Bethany at firstname.lastname@example.org all