|To make sure you are prepared for the pre-screening process, make sure you bring the following with you:
- A photo ID showing your birth date (you must be 18 to adopt).
- A piece of mail as proof of address. This can be a utility bill or other bill that shows your name and the address you currently live at. Personal mail cannot be considered as proof.
We cannot accept brochures or lease copies that list pet policies; we must speak with the landlord /director/lot manager directly.
- If you rent, bring your landlord's information.
- If you live with parents, bring your parent's information.
- If you live in school housing, bring the housing director's information
- If you live in a mobile home park, bring your lot manager's information