When a cat becomes eligible for the Barn & Business Cat program, we will work our way down the list we have. Those who have been waiting on the list the longest are typically called first, but specific circumstances may change the order if needed. There is no set time frame available for how long someone may wait for a working cat, as we are never sure what animals will come through our doors and what their needs will be from the moment they come in.
Please be patient, as we want to make sure we properly identify the needs of each and every cat and make sure we are correctly identifying what environment would be most beneficial to them.
- Fill out a SFAHS Barn & Business Cat application below
- Cats in this program will be started on vaccinations to help get a jumpstart on the ongoing vet care that is required.
- Cats in this program do not receive FIV/FeLV testing, a rabies vaccination, and do not receive a microchip.
- Barn & Business Cat adoptions are no fee adoptions. Donations are always welcome.
- If you wish to have your barn cat microchipped, that can be done for $20 here at the shelter.