Pet Emergency Adoption QuestionsSurrender Your Pet AppointmentMissing Pets & Stray Animals
24-HOUR VETERINARY EMERGENCY HOSPITAL
24/7 ANIMAL POISON CONTROL CENTER
(605) 335-4004 | 3508 S. Minnesota Ave. #102 Sioux Falls, SD 57105
(855) 764-7661 | www.petpoisonhelpline.com
If you are an SFAHS foster experiencing a pet emergency, please call the emergency number listed in your foster handbook.
*Any business listed on this page may or may not have updated their policies so we cannot guarantee any waived fees or discounts. The views, thoughts, and opinions expressed by these businesses listed below belong solely to that business, and not necessarily to the SFAHS.*
Media & News Inquiries
Have you filed a lost report with SFAHS?
For animals inside the Sioux Falls city limits please contact
the Sioux Falls Animal Control
For animals outside
the Sioux Falls city limits
please contact our humane officers
All media and news inquiries must be directed to…Executive Director Kori Baade:605-338-4441
Report Animal Cruelty or Neglect
For animals inside
the Sioux Falls city limits please contact the Sioux Falls Animal Control at 605-367-7000
For animals outside
the Sioux Falls city limits please contact our humane officers at 605-254-4058
Fill out our online form here.Gift Processing and Accounts ReceivablePlanned GivingFoster QuestionsPublic or Business Donation EventsSchool Donation Drives & Visits
Inside Sioux Falls City Limits
Contact Sioux Falls Animal Control: 605-367-7000Outside Sioux Falls City Limits
Contact SFAHS Humane Officers: 605-254-4058Livestock Concerns (horses, cows, goats, pigs, etc.)
Contact the Animal Industry Board: 605-773-3321
The proper evidence and witnesses are required to successfully build a case for seizure and/or prosecution. The following information must be provided to officers.
- Name, exact address and contact information of the animals' owner, if known
- A brief but specific account of the facts and circumstances involved. Please do not report anything that is rumored or that you haven't actually seen happen.
- Your name and daytime phone number. We may need to follow up with you to get more specific details. You may remain anonymous and citizen reports of abuse and neglect are kept confidential, but we will still need your contact information.
SFAHS Event Questions
Are you a school or daycare holding a donation drive or would you like to coordinate a visit?
For on-site school educational presentations and visit requests, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator Dana Konzem
For events being held by the Sioux Falls Area Humane Society, please contact our Special Events Coordinator Allison Wyant:(605) 338-4441SFAHS ToursVolunteer QuestionsService GroupWebsite Questions
ext. 108 or Email
Working for SFAHSGeneral Questionsopen all
For website questions or issues please contact us here